Sample Sequencer Unit
Sample sequencer system allows to perform analysis of Samples from multiple Streams using single channel analyzer.
Sample sequencer unit consists of solenoid box, tubing, fittings & control unit.
Samples from different streams are fed to inlet of solenoid valves. System consists of 3 way solenoid valves. Outputs from solenoid valves are connected to single tube. Using unique features of controller, sample from the desired stream is fed to the analyzer by switching on the solenoid valve of desired stream.
Once sampling is over, next stream is selected. The sequence continues.
Sample switch over: Time based or external trigger based
ENCLOSURE Size: 760 mm (H) x 600 mm (W) x 350 mm (D)
3 - Way Solenoid Valve (230 V AC, 50 Hz) End Connection: 1/4" NPT (F), Universal Type, MOC: SS316 Double Compression Type Fittings and Tube
System also accepts analog output (current: 4-20 mA) From Analyzer. It converts this value to engineering Value (%, ppm, ppb etc).
It can give multiple analog outputs (Current output: 4-20 mA) proportional to sample value. Measured sample values are displayed on local display. It can be transmitted on communication port (RS-232 or RS-485).
One can connect dot matrix printer (serial interface) for online printing. Alternatively data can be acquired by application software installed on PC thro’ MODBUS protocol.
- No. of Streams: Up to 12
- Operating Voltage: 110-230 VAC +/- 10%, 1 Phase, 50 Hz Nominal
- Key board: 12 keys keypad
- Display: 7 digit 7-Segment, 0.56" Green/Red LED
- 20 Character x 4 Line LCD with back lit
- Display: 16/32 Discrete LEDs for process status Indication
- Relays: Stream selection: Up to 8 Relays 2 C/O type
- Relay Contact rating: 2A/250 AC, Resistive for each relay
- Alarm Relays (Optional):
- Up to 8 Relays 1 C/O type
- Common Alarm (Optional):
- 1 Relay 1 C/O type
- Stream selection logic: time based and/or external input triggered
- Digital Inputs: Up to 4 (Potential free)
- Analog Inputs:
- Up to 8 channels, 4 to 20 mA
- Analog Output: Up to 16 Channels, 4 to 20 mA
- Multiple Outputs per stream. S/H type
- Outer: 270 (W) x 133.5 (H) x 260 (D)
- Cutout: 228 (W) x 133.5 (H)
- Weight: 6 Kgs
- Enclosure: General purpose, Made up of Aluminum, Panel Mount