Loadcell Amplifier/Transmitter: SC-LC-011D
This unit is very useful tool to interface load cell as an input to the Indicators, controllers, PLC having industry standard analog inputs: current or Voltage.
This is a DIN rail mount unit.
It can be field mounted near load cell. As signal is amplified and than transmitted from field, it drastically reduces chances of noise pick up.
Output of the amplifier is linearly proportional to weight applied on the sensor.
- Operating voltage: 24 VDC +/-10%
- Input: Load cell
- Excitation voltage: 10VDC
- Output: 0-20 mA/4-20 mA/0 to 10VDC/2-10 VDC
- Offset & Gain selection: Thro’ DIP switch
- One can connect up to four load cells to the amplifier.
- Enclosure: DIN Rail mounting type, Plastic
- Mechanical Dimension: 112 mm x 76 mm x 45 (H) mm
- Calibration: Thro’ Potentiometers
- Load cell balancing can be done while using multiple load cells
Tension measurement systems