Push Pull Test Indicator SMIT 1729
This is a microcontroller based Indicator unit Configured for Push Pull Test systems.
It is having very high performance to price ratio. It is highly versatile, accurate and different from the conventional indicators.
A backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the indicator’s many features and configurable parameters.
Data can be transferred to a PC or data collectors via USB, RS-232 or analog output.
On-board data memory can store up to 1,000 readings. Integrated set points with indications and Digital/Relay outputs are ideal for pass-fail testing
- MICROCONTROLLER BASED
- Input: 4-wire Load cell
- Four Keys membrane Like Keypad
- Display: 16 Character x 2 Line LCD with Green Back light
- Operating Voltage : 24VDC/110-230 VAC, 50 Hz +/-10% (factory configured)
- Excitation Voltage: 5 VDC
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Peak readings always displayed
- KG and KN selectable thro’ parameter
- Password protection of calibration
- Field Calibration thro’ software
- USB port to store testing data with PASS and FAIL result
- MECHANICAL DATA:
- Panel mounting type Plastic enclosure
- Cutout size: 92 mm x 92 mm
- Outer dimension: 96 mm x 96 mm x 120 mm (Depth)