GSM Gateway – SMIT 1937i
Samyak has come up with range of product suitable for IoT applications.
- SMIT 1937i is a Microcontroller based product with GSM interface for connecting
- field instruments with cloud.
- Collects real time data from field instruments and pushes data to cloud server.
- Data stored at cloud server can be viewed from remote places.
- SMIT 1937i saves data in local non-volatile flash memory in case of network issue
- Sends data to the server when network connection is restored to avoid data loss.
- Supports MQTT Protocol
- Operating Supply : 24VDC / 2.5Amp
- Analog Input: 4-20 mA (1 Channel),16-bit
- Digital Inputs: 1 transistor
- Serial Port #1 : RS-232 (for configuration)
- Serial Port #2 : RS-485 / RS422
- Ethernet TCP/IP Interface optional
- Wi-Fi Interface optional
- Internal Memory : 128 X 8 KB (Nonvolatile flash)
- Enclosure: DIN rail mount, Plastic
- Dimension: 88mm (W) x 62mm (H) x 90mm (Depth)
Features and Specifications of GSM Module:
- Quad Band GSM Module, GPRS class 2/10.
- Bands: GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz, PCS 1900MHz
- Coding schemes: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3, CS-4 Tx power: Class 4 (2W), Class 1 (1W)
- Samyak GSM Gateway can be integrating with Third party (Existing) ERPs
Samyak also provides Cloud solution.
Features of Samyak cloud solution:
- Hosted on Server
- Easily configurable
- Can connect to multiple Samyak GSM Gateway Devices
- Attractive Dashboard with all required data
- Live Data can be Monitored over internet
- Reports can be generated Over the Internet anywhere
- Trending and Different type of Graphs option available
- Multiple Users can access the System as per their Roles and Rights
- Easily Integrate with Customers ERPs and other Enterprise application
Samyak can Design Customized System as per requirement.
Samyak GSM Gateway Application Areas
- Solar Panels / Grids
- Power Plants or Grids
- Diesel Generators
- Process Automation
- Weighing Automation
- Analyzer Industries
- Chemical / Pharma / OIL & Gas / Automobiles Industries
- Different types of Field devices can be connected and transfer data on the cloud