Weight Indicator SMIT 3016
This is a microcontroller based Indicator unit.It is highly versatile, accurate and different from the conventional indicators. It displays analog signal (mV) input form the Loadcell into engineering values. With the help of the keypad and display, unit allows to set and modify various configuration parameters and calibration.
- On board 24-bit ADC is provided for Digitizing Analog Input.
- Filtering: Analog & Digital
- Sampling speed: 15 readings/second
- Power Supply: 24 VDC / 230 VAC
- Input: 4-wire Load cell, Up to Four Single Load cell with 300 Ohms Resistor
- Remote input for GROSS/NET, TARE and Zero functions
- Display: 6-digit 7-segment 0.56” Red LED
- Decimal position: Selectable.
- Key board: Four keys membrane like
- Programmable Parameters:
- Decimal Point, Capacity, Display Resolution, Grad, Zero Track Band, Zero Range
- Configuration Data are stored in serial NVRAM, Battery back up not required
- Calibration through software (Offset: ‘Z’& Span: ‘S’ stored in NVRAM)
- Serial Port for communication with the remote display/Printer/Computer using RS-485/RS-232
- Outputs: One Digital output (opto isolator)
- Retransmission: 4-20 mA/0-10V Proportional indicated weight
- Enclosure: Plastic, General Purpose, Panel Mounting type
- Outer: 96 mm (W) x 48 mm (H) x 120 mm (D)
- Cut-out: 92 mm (W) x 44 mm (H)