Protocol Converter SMIT 1935
Samyak is a Manufacturer of Protocol Converter
MAIN FEATURES :
- Protocol Converter is microcontroller based unit.
- The unit continuously receives data on RS-232 serial port in ASCII Format.
- As per pre-defined logic, converts this data and organize as a list of registers.
- Set of Data stored in these temporary registers can be accessed using MODBUS protocol thro’ RS-485 port or TCP/IP port.
- Unit IP address is programmable.
- User can also configure serial interface settings (data rate, parity etc.)
Other features :
- Operating voltage: 24 VDC +/- 20%
- DIN Rail mount enclosure
- LED indication for power status and communication activities
- ABS Material
- Colour: Grey
- Mechanical dimensions: 55 (W) x 75 (H) x 109.5 (D) mm
- Mounting: Rail mounting or wall mounting