Weight Indicator SMIT 3015S
This is a microcontroller based Indicator unit. It is highly versatile, accurate and different from the conventional indicators. It displays analog signal (mV) input from the Loadcell into engineering values. With the help of the keypad and display, unit allows to set and modify various configuration parameters and calibration.
- On-board high resolution ADC.
- Filtering: Analog & Digital
- Sampling: 15 readings/second
- Power Supply: 12 VDC or 24 VDC or 110-230VAC, 50 Hz.
- Input: 4-wire Load cell, Up to Four Single Load cell with 300 Ohms Resistor
- Remote input for GROSS/NET, TARE and Zero functions
- Display: 6-digit 7-segment 0.56” Red LED
- Key board: Four keys membrane like
- Programmable Parameters:
- Decimal Point, Capacity, Display Resolution, Grad, Zero Track Band, Zero Range
- Configuration Data are stored in serial NVRAM, Battery backup not required
- Calibration through front keypad (Offset: ‘Z’ & Span: ‘S’ stored in NVRAM)
- Different Password for Calibration & normal operation
- RS-232/485 Serial Port for communication with remote display/ Printer/ Computer
- Retransmission: 4-20 mA/0-10V Proportional indicated weight
- Outputs: Four Relay outputs (Batching or Alarm)
- Enclosure: Metallic, Powder coated, General Purpose, Panel Mounting type
- Outer: 96 mm (W) x 96 mm (H) x 110 mm(D)
- Cutout: 92 mm (W) x 92 mm (H)